What You Get with the F-150 XLT Upgrade Packages
You have the power to add fantastic upgrades to your XLT. Choose between two upgrade packages–301A and 302A–for additional features, which we’ve outlined below.
Both available packages have tough work designed into every element.
301 A Package Includes:
- 8-Way Power Driver’s Seat
- 2” Productivity Screen
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Rear View Camera
- Power Adjustable Pedals
- Box Link
302 A Package Includes:
- Sync 3 enhanced Voice control with 8” touchscreen
- 2 smart charging USB ports
- Remote start system
- Reverse sensing
- 10-way power heated driver and passenger seats
- 110V power outlet on center stack
- Power sliding rear window
- LED Box lighting
If you’re interested in an F-150 XLT Upgrade Package for your truck, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help get you sorted!
More About the 2017 F-150 XLT
Edmontonians buy the Ford F-150 because they know it’s the best in the business.
- Best-in-Class Towing: 12,200 lbs.
- Best-in-Class Payload Capacity: 3,270 lbs.
- Best-in-Class Torque: 470 lb.-ft.
The F-150 has been the undisputed Best Selling Truck in Canada for the last 50 years. This doesn’t happen by mistake. The 2017 F-150 is leading the way in how trucks are built and designed to do work. It starts with its high-strength, military grade aluminum alloy body which makes for a lighter, more fuel efficient truck.
Combine that with intuitive technology – a 3.5L V6 engine, Trailer Brake Controller and an electronic 6-Speed transmission with Tow/Haul Mode and Sport Mode – and you’ve got the most capable vehicle to get the toughest job done.
The XLT is one trim level above XL.
Standard features include:
- 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine
- 17-inch silver-painted aluminum wheels
- Seats – Rear – 60/40 flip-up split bench
- Manual air conditioning, Single Zone
- SYNC® with AppLink™
- Cruise control
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™ (RSC® )