Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles at Kentwood Ford
When you buy a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle from Edmonton’s Kentwood Ford, you can drive away knowing your new truck, car, or SUV has been given the best care and service Edmonton has to offer. Why buy new when you can buy good-as-new for less?
What you get with a Kentwood Ford CPO vehicle:
- Financing rates start as low as 1.9% APR.
- All Kentwood Ford CPO vehicles come with a 12-month/20,000 KM Comprehensive Limited Warranty. Enjoy the confidence that comes with knowing your vehicle has been giving the ultimate stamp of approval
- All Kentwood Ford certified pre-owned vehicles must pass a 172-Pt. inspection from a factory-trained technician
- We guarantee our CPO vehicles have a clean CarProof, meaning their record is 100% accident free
- All CPO vehicles come with three months of free Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- We also make sure your tank is full and your oil, filter, and wiper blades are new
- In the unlikely situation something goes wrong, we offer 24/7 roadside assistance
What Does Certified Pre-Owned Mean?
A certified pre-owned vehicle is a used vehicle. Unlike other used vehicles, though, CPO vehicles are inspected, refurbished, and certified by a manufacturer or dealership. Ford CPO vehicles are less than six model years old and have less than 120,000 kilometres on the odometer. Finally, CPO vehicles include an extended warranty and additional perks.
Once a CPO vehicle has met these requirements, it is then certified by either the manufacturer or the dealer. If a CPO vehicle is certified by the dealer, than the warranty that comes with it can only be honored at that specific dealership. However, if the vehicle is certified by the manufacturer—Ford—then any Ford dealership can honor the terms of that vehicle’s warranty.
Every CPO vehicle at Kentwood Ford is manufacturer certified.
Why is buying a Certified Pre-Owned Better Than Buying a Non-Certified Vehicle?
When you buy a used vehicle, there’s a lot of uncertainty involved. How do you know if the vehicle is reliable? Are there mechanical issues you’re unaware of? What’s the vehicle’s history like? Even more troublesome is the fact that most used vehicles are no longer covered by warranty. Meaning if something goes wrong, you’re on the hook for it.
Buying a certified pre-owned vehicle takes the uncertainty that comes with buying a used vehicle out of the equation altogether. Because a CPO vehicle undergoes an inspection, you know it’s mechanically sound. Plus, with a clean CarProof you know the vehicle’s accident free, meaning the chances of something going wrong down the road are greatly reduced.